Sunday, April 3, 2011

!!! Forever Buddies !!!



When in distress, I cried on your shoulder
When in confusion, I looked up to you to nod, when right
When happy, you would be the first I searched in the crowd
When being demeaned by the whole world,
Your courage drove me up to the town

When tears rolled down uncontrollably
Your soothing eyes and caressing words wiped them off from the roots
When my heart crashed every time with the spectators blow
You came in the arena to protect me from every blow

Your support like an iron fence
Your words filled with motivation
Your embrace like a warm cocoon
Your faith in me like it belonged
Your tolerance with my long hour cribbing
Your enthusiasm for what I am achieving
Your laugh, tears and suggestions
Your philosophy, wisdom or Pj’s
Your initiative for my happiness
Your Corrections for my blunder

My Soulful Companion, My Guard, My Critic…
My Play, My Anger, My Celebration, My Solitude
My Best Buddy …… My Best Friend….

Written By: Who do you think !!!

"Dedicated to all who read this and their friends ... Keep your friends close .... Life in Lifeless without them .... Cherish them and Value them"

14 comments:

  1. Your last words say it all, Life is lifeless without friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Hi
    friends are more than a family...they are the other side of you...
    nicely expressed the bond...

    Regards,
    The Silhouette...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Pooja : thanks :))

    @Eon : Yes they are definitely a part of you :) ..... Thnks :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apt! Friends to have and a friend to be!
    A bond to cherished life long...

    And No doubt its written By You! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Poonam : :) The easiest yet most complexed relationship :) ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaron dosti badi haseen hai.. simply awesome way to express the love and respect for your best friend.,, :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Rachit: thanks :)) & welcome to flavors

    @aakash : Thanks for sweet comment .... & welcome to flavors

    ReplyDelete
  8. agree.."Life is Lifeless without Friends"
    nice pic and nice blog, nice post as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful write...friends r so important in our lives n wen they r good n true they r to be cherished 4ever...:)...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Echoes the emotion very well, friendship remains the thread of life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you all for leaving just wonderful comments ....!!!

    ReplyDelete

Words Good or Bad makes a difference .... yours will make too....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails